Training Events Rescheduled
December 17, 2014: Due to the current weather situation over the Gulf of Thailand we have postponed Tuesday’s “Dive Control” surface workshop until Saturday (Dec 20) or Sunday (Dec 21). The workshop will put us in snorkel gear on Sairee Reef and it just is not that much fun in big waves, so we best wait. Right now we are still unsure when the sea will calm down, but it is possible that we will try again on Saturday or Sunday. Until then, Group 1 and Group 2 DMTs are encouraged to catch up with their reading, and participate in all confined training sessions in the pool as listed on the schedule.